The Road To The NCAA Tournament [Men's Basketball]

dal4018 pid=890 dateline=1395512458 said:
Tron Murray had only (2)rebounds for the whole game vs Cal Poly that is a major red flag for NBA scouts for a person of his size 6-10 245.Send him to the Bill Russell school for rebounding!!!!

Also a strong bench wouldn't hurt you guys either.Tron

Tron in terms of recruiting you have anyone in mind to be a future TSU Tiger???

First, the three freshmen they have on the roster this year Arnick 6'6", Bynum 5'10" & McCoggle 6'9" are high quality players who were not given a chance. Why? Maybe Coach don't believe in playing freshmen. this kids played against the Twins, Julius Randle & Jabari Parker etc. in high school & played well against them. If TSU wants to built a program they should stop bringing in troubled transfers who did'nt work out at their previous school. Yes, we need a big guard who can score & 2 more bigs who are defensive minded.

Dammn shame hopefully those guys will play next season if they are as good as you said TSU should give Southern a good run for its money in the near future.The only trouble Murray had was the art of rebounding somebody of his size 6-10 245 should get 10 boards a game in his sleep!!!! Bill Russell is somewhere going bananas!!!!

Since the scouts came out to look at Murray, they were also looking at the other Senior players... I spoke with one who said Murray wasn't the only one they were watching, but wouldn't tell me who.

If I were a scout Murray's inability to grab 10 boards a game would be a major red flag at his size 6-10 245.

Nelson time to hit recruiting trail who are you guys looking at to augment the current group of Tigers?????Hope they are defense oriented a major red flag for you guys TNT analysts killed you guy vs Cal Poly.

You know, I had a dream we were releasing a bunch of information on a Friday... can't remember if it was this Friday or next, but there's good news (at least in my dream there was)

Your coach is drawing interests from Jacksonville University for its open job as head coach TSU just gave them permission it's a wrap he is gone.Who will replace him or he might stay!!!

dal4018 pid=940 dateline=1396482244 said:
Your coach is drawing interests from Jacksonville University for its open job as head coach TSU just gave them permission it's a wrap he is gone.Who will replace him or he might stay!!!
The story: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/25147193/2014/04/02/jacksonville-university-to-interview-tsus-mike-davis

I think it's a long shot. I don't think he is gone, but if he is, Coach Ronnie Arrow would be my next choice for his replacement. 

Expect him to get a nice pay raise though if he does stay with us.

He definitely deserves it bringing that program back from the dead.Hey as stated before time to hit the recruiting trail!!!!!

Hey now... we've been a winning program for several years running now and have a legacy before that as well... we had just fallen short though. A foundation has been laid though and I expect nothing less than an NCAA tournament appearance. They've been on the recruiting trail, but I'm guessing will release all names towards the end.

When was the last time you guys made NCAA appearance others have stood up and went dancing UAPB,SU,JSU in recent yrs.Hope you guys get some players with size and play defense and outside snipers!!!!

2003... one way or another we failed to make it through the conference tourney

Back