Tray Walker - NFL Draft

I knew his measurables were good, and thought if he got picked up in the pros that he would be undrafted. Certainly he impressed a lot of people after his combine got their attention.

Actually since Asberry's first year, where our pass defense was terrible -- I'm talking our opponent throws it to anyone and it was basically a touchdown -- I always considered our corners and safeties to be some of the best in the conference and underrated. Of course a person can only hold someone in coverage for so long before a QB finds a hole, but ours are some of the best.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of our guys drafted again in the coming years.

... don't get me started on our big men though...

Nelson said:
I knew his measurables were good, and thought if he got picked up in the pros that he would be undrafted. Certainly he impressed a lot of people after his combine got their attention.

Actually since Asberry's first year, where our pass defense was terrible -- I'm talking our opponent throws it to anyone and it was basically a touchdown -- I always considered our corners and safeties to be some of the best in the conference and underrated. Of course a person can only hold someone in coverage for so long before a QB finds a hole, but ours are some of the best.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of our guys drafted again in the coming years.

... don't get me started on our big men though...
We've already talked about the big men and I know they read the forums and they should be upset about the reviews on their performance ... just no words can excuse what we witnessed.

But yeah with Tray .... I never would've guessed he would blow up like he did ... I'm reading about him almost everywhere. I think the next possible draftee will be Darian Claiborne if he's healthy.

In addition to Claiborne, we have some upperclassmen in our secondary that have potential to go to the next level. If Tray works out and becomes something bigger than expected for the Ravens, you better believe some scouts will make sure to take a second look at our guys on pro day.

900x506

Ravens pleased they snagged rookie cornerback Tray Walker

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-rookie-corner-tray-walker-off-to-good-start-20150601-story.html

Nelson said:
900x506

Ravens pleased they snagged rookie cornerback Tray Walker

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-rookie-corner-tray-walker-off-to-good-start-20150601-story.html
Did he graduate?

TXSUDFWTIGER said:
Did he graduate?
I'd assumed so since he was there and had his name announced at the graduation ceremony a few weeks ago.

Nelson said:
I'd assumed so since he was there and had his name announced at the graduation ceremony a few weeks ago.
Every article I've read never mentioned he's a graduate ... so i'm confused.

We have boots on the ground that can attest to his attendance at the graduation ceremony

Back