Ocean of Soul Forum?

TigerFans

Administrator
Staff member
This is a website dedicated to Texas Southern Athletics and all things TSU, but I'd like to know... is there any interest in having an Ocean of Soul specific forum for the band, whether it's private/public/both?

Let your voices be heard. Comment away...

This is a website dedicated to Texas Southern Athletics and all things TSU, but I'd like to know... is there any interest in having an Ocean of Soul specific forum for the band, whether it's private/public/both?

Let your voices be heard. Comment away...
Of Course we would love to have our very own forum. Our band has contributed a lot with recruitment and positive news towards the school.
We more like would want a Private and Public forum.

I second the Ocean of Soul forums... I've never been a part of the band but I know the community is large and is an integral part of the University and sporting events. If there interest is there, go for it!

Very Much Appreciated, I'll try to get the folks here, I saw the post on Bandhead.org (I admin the site) I'm a fan of these classic style forums too. soon we'll be switching back ourselves.. But more on subject: I have spread the word to the TSU band group on Facebook hopefully they respond by joining. This is a great space for TSU Alumni/Students/Fans and faculty for that matter

Back