NEXT UP: TSU Football goes across town to play at Rice for CELEBRATE HOUSTON DAY

Nelson

TigerFans Premium
Saturday, September 16 | 6:00 P.M. CT | ESPN+ | Houston, Texas

Tickets available here: https://www.ticketmaster.com/rice-u...uston-texas-09-16-2023/event/3A005EE5CA6A28B1
Listen Live: https://thevarsitynetwork.com/audioapplink/source/oas-1458/content/rice:allaccess-Live-6311
Live Stats: https://riceowls.com/sidearmstats/football/summary

The last matchup ended in a 34-48 loss to Rice back in 2021. Let's get a W for the city!

Parking Lots Open at 2:00PM

Fans are encouraged to arrive early and purchase parking in advance of arrival to facilitate a smooth experience. Fans with a parking pass should park in their assigned lot. $10 parking is available on game day (cash or credit).

Tailgate Owley Opens at 3:00PM

The official Rice Athletics tailgate area is located directly east of Rice Stadium. Rice fans of all ages can enjoy a great pre-game experience that will feature food, beverages, and inflatables. Tailgate Owley will also display setups from Rice sponsors including Rudy's, Slim Chicken's, HEB, Raising Canes, and Yuengling! Enjoy more food trucks, lemonade shaved ice, Vitamin Water, an all-new LED video screen to watch other college football games and shop in the Rice Campus Store Trailer to complete your experience!

Celebrate Houston, TX Game Day

3:00PMTailgate Owley Opens
4:00PMRice Owls Team Arrival / Gate 3 Near Brian Patterson Sports Performance Center
4:30PMRice Stadium Gates Open
Hustlers Brass Band Concert Tailgate Series
5:00PMRice Spirit Performances / Dance, Cheer, and The MOB @ Tailgate Owley
6:00PMOwls Game Day Experience
» National Anthem Performed by St. Thomas Episcopal.
» Participate in Deep in The Heart of Texas fan experience.
» See the team tunnel pyro entry and community fan line experience.
» New concessions options featuring food trucks from Oh My Gogi!, DC Pop Up, Rush Bowls and Kona Ice.
» Halftime performances will include Fort Bend Cheer, Ocean of Soul, and The MOB.
» Shop the campus store at both the south stadium (under the R Room) and northwest kiosk locations, enjoy the new and improved inflatable kids zone, and take a photo at the Flashbar Photobooth all located on the main concourse!
6:00PMRice Owls Football Kickoff!

Fan FAQs​

Q: Can I bring umbrellas into Rice Stadium?

A:
Umbrellas, regardless of size, are not permitted inside Rice Stadium. Food and drink are also prohibited, with the exception of an unopened bottle of water up to 1 liter. Click here to see the full list of prohibited items and other policies

Q: What do I need to know about parking?

A: For those who do not already have a parking pass, game day parking is $10 for a single game pass and $10 for all other games, payable by cash or credit at the lot or in advance here. Fans also have the option to pay in advance, or can purchase a season pass for $30, valid for all remaining home games. Fans who support Rice student-athletes with a gift of $500 or more to the Owl Club receive complimentary parking passes for all sports. Click here for parking maps and additional details.

Q: Where can I find a game program?

A:
In case you didn't receive a program when you entered the stadium, visit a Fan Services tent at the 50-yard line on the west concourse. Representatives there have programs, posters, and many more goodies for kids and the whole family. In addition, game programs are available digitally all year.

Q: Where can I purchase beer?

A:
We are pleased to offer beer and wine throughout the stadium in 2023. For maximum availability, visit the Midfield bar on the west side. You can also visit the Burger Shack on the west and east side, as well as kiosks throughout the stadium.

Q: Where is the ATM?

A:
Unfortunately there is currently no ATM at Rice Stadium. Please stay tuned for updates.

Back