How many....

tsuball10

TigerFans Premium
Championships do you think we can pull in this year my guess is 3 or 4 ( mens and womens basketball, softball, and i think this is our year in volleyball)

I think we can get another 2 in addition to the ones you listed... we have a few surprises I think coming.

tsuball10 said:
Championships do you think we can pull in this year my guess is 3 or 4 ( mens and womens basketball, softball, and i think this is our year in volleyball)

ideally I would say our chances are strong for 4 (I agree with you)

softball,
volleyball,
mens basketball,
womens basketball

anything else would be totally unexpected based on last year results and this yr recruiting

I read that we are still eligible for regular season SWAC West Champs?! But of course not eligible for the championship game.  Did anyone read that too .... I forgot where it was.  I'm a voracious reader, read a lot of stuff so hard for me to remember sometime the source.

Yes that's correct. The ban that ends this season is for postseason only. 

Nelson said:
Yes that's correct. The ban that ends this season is for postseason only. 

Cool.  I heard yesterday Ashbury say it's a new era in TSU football.  I was expecting to hear that next season.  I don't know what to expect this season though, of course my expectations are high but in reality I don't know if all the pieces are in place yet to be shouting future champs.  The first game will allow me to gauge how successful they'll be.

Back