Fire D. Asberry!!

TXSUDFWTIGER

This has to be the most disappointing football game I've attended in my life.  Not only are we worse than last year, but we lost yet again in front of the largest TSU crowds at BBVA.

1. Asberry said this is finally "his team".  Welp, "his team" validated what I've been saying for years now ... he's simply not a good coach and is running our program to the ground.  There's great talent on the team but of course he doesn't know what to do with them

2. They walked off the field with a defeated energy when we were only down by 7 at halftime.  PV players jogged off the field which is how a correctly ran football team is suppose to operate.  Jogging off the field keeps the morale and momentum up.  But yet again, we see how undisciplined and badly coach our boys are

3. I don't think I seen a catch over 5 yards. Asberry was a QB and the worst players on our team are the QBs in my opinon .... enough said.

4. The conditioning over the summer was an epic fail.  The guys were slow, tired, barely wrapping guys up ... there's just no excuse.  We have quality conditioning facilities at TSU but it takes the coaching staff to make sure the players use them

5. Asberry recycles SWAC trash.  Northern was fired from PV for a reason and it showed tonight.  Our defense looks 10 times worse than last year.  PV is terrible but scored almost 40.  He hired Northern b/c they were friends (his words) instead of hiring someone with a unquestionable proven record.

I promise,  I will not attend another TSU football game until Asberry is fired.  I'm not supporting a dysfunctional program.  I can give you 38 reasons (points PV scored tonight) to why we need to ban together and get him gone now to revivie our football program. I saw nothing positive tonight and it will only get worse. 5th straight losing season on the horizon, I've had enough

So I finally got a chance to view the post game interview and Asberry said he noticed adjustments needed to be made but he JUST DIDN'T do them, like what the hell??!!  He needs to go get mentally checked.  Derrick Griffin was hardly utilized, a 4-star athlete, he should be the center of the offense. And there's no way the QBs were connecting with wide recievers doing the off season and come to the game and hugely overthrow 98% of passes after 5 yards.  Like the whole football program is a mess right now, despite what he's trying to sell us.

Jackson State's Asberry is just so stupid I can't handle it.  You got to be freaking kidding me!!!! LOL

He's a 4th year HEAD coach, that's not an acceptable excuse.  I'm so over him, it's not funny.  He's an embarrassment of a coach and I hope he sees this.  He needs to respectfully resigned before he gets fired.  He has to be one of the worst coaches in TSU History.  No amount of wins will make me like him as our coach, he has proven he's INCOMPENTENT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.  This Tiger Fan is conviced that games we win are because things didn't go as he planned and the players/captains decided to do their own thing, he had less control over it. He needs to go back to Jackson State

Please watch this interview, I can't make this stuff up .... he's so incompetent that it's irritating. Just listen to what he says, I shouldn't have to break it down.

You would think having Northern would give us an advantage since he recruited the players at PV but it didn't. Northern is just as incompetent as Asberry which is why PVAMU has been so irrelevant for the last 5 years and fired him. I hope TSU wise up and get rid of Asberry, like there's just no way to spin it ... he has got to go. And McClelland and Rudley owes us an apology for hiring him in the first place ... there's nothing about him that says good coach lol.

Griffin should get the ball at least 6-8 times a game. The problem is he keeps starting Bowen who is too afraid to stay in the pocket to deliver a good throw, he is a glorified running back playing QB

Back