Texas Southern University vs Cal Poly: Watch Party Locations

Nelson

TigerFans Premium
Houston:
  • Prospect Park, 3100 Fountain View Dr. (map)
  • Libra Lounge, 9800 Buffalo Speedway (map)
  • Bar 5015, 5015 Almeda Road (map)
  • Reggae Hut, 4814 Almeda Road (map)
Dallas Alumni:
  • Owner's Box, Omni Hotel - Downtown Dallas, 555 S Lamar St (map)
Washington, DC Alumni:
  • Redline, in Gallery Place, 707 G St. NW DC (map)
If you or your alumni chapter is having a watch party in your area, let us know so we can add it to the list

I agree wholeheartedly Rodriguez&Johnson-Danner needs to shoulder some of the scoring responsibility tonight.

Nelson its not starting out good for you guys they are down by 12 44-32 Murray has 17!!!!

The defense has taken the night off no time for this to happen and Murray has ONLY 1 REBOUND!!!!!!!

Nelson your Tigers have awaken on defense down by 9 before Murray has game high 26 pts needs to learn to pass out of potential double teams had his shot blocked a few times

Ray Penn has been struggling with his groin injury most of the season and we reverted back to the 'feed the post' play that we started the season with. We had to though I think because our guards were too afraid to take some outside shots, and yes our defense fell asleep.

Nice idea of feeding the post 38 pts for Murray game high but he has a few shots blocked by a weak side defender from Cal Poly he should have passed out to somebody on the perimeter but as you the Tigers were afraid to launch.Davis needs to emphasize better play on defense next season.Penn is a junior right who is next in line to replace him.Davis needs to start recruiting better point guards that cost TSU the game.Again Murray had only (2) rebounds for the entire game!!!!!! Inexcusable for player of his talent?!?!?!?!?!

The loss of Donnie Marsh showed this year on the defensive end. Penn is a senior, so he won't be back next year. I think he's building a few pipelines for talent from the Houston and Alabama regions.

Who is Donnie Marsh did he transfer if so where I think you guys missed Jabari Peters the 6-4 NY born pg who left for Stephen F.Austin

Coach Donnie Marsh http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=208526560

I can't confirm, but I believe he left after the Harvey era due to the sanctions that were coming TSU's way.

Yeah forgot about this guy he could have helped you guys vs Cal Poly you think he was head coach material???

Just saw this on Internet Steve Masiello is no longer under consideration for the head coaching job at South Florida according to reports he lied on his resume stating he graduated from Kentucky '00 with degree in communication.Marsh might still have a chance for this job.

Damn... that's what happens when you lie on a background check.

He's been a head coach at FIU before, so I don't see why he wouldn't be considered, unless he declined.

He might, but it looks like they're looking elsewhere at the moment:

The renewed search now could shift to Kentucky assistant Orlando Antigua, Louisiana Tech coach Mike white, Florida assistant John Pelphrey or Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall.
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/masiello-deal-off-usf-coaching-search-continues/2171986

Back