Fellow TSU Tiger Tray Walker passes away

TXSUDFWTIGER

I'm grateful for Tray Walker contribution to Texas Southern University and showing that Tigers of the new millennium can make it to the big leagues. He'll be missed.

But man, I tell people all the time motorcycles are death machines. Statistics show that people who drive motorcycles are 35 times more likely to die or be seriously injured in an accident. I discourage everyone I know from buying one .... I know several people personally who died on motorcycles, they should be banned. Like it bothers me so much when I see people let their love ones drive a motorcycle without a fight ... one bad move and there's no mechanism to save you unlike a seat belt/air bag in a car.

This is crazy! Life can really change in a blink of the eye. Praying for his family.

I been around long enough to get use to people being here one day and gone the next. But I'm hoping he'll be officially recognized this fall by the university at the Labor Day Classic ... one of the biggest games of the year. A moment of silence would be nice.

Didn't he have children?

Back