WIN 2 PRESIDENTIAL SUITE TICKETS FOR HOMECOMING! SHOW YOUR TIGER PRIDE!

Who has the MOST Tiger Pride!?

• @mhogans4u

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • @brittanyb3661

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 2xTSUGrad

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Yokika

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

TigerFans

Administrator
Staff member
[attachment=155]

CONTEST BREAKDOWN: 

SHOW OFF YOUR TIGER PRIDE & WIN 2 TICKETS TO THE HOMECOMING GAME IN THE PRESIDENTS CLUB SUITE! 

To enter, send us a reply/message on TigerFans.net Boards / Twitter / Facebook / Google+ / YouTube / Instagram with a picture or video of YOU or YOU & friends showing off your Tiger Pride by October 19, 2014. If you reply via social media, be sure to tag us or your entry might not be seen!

Entries will be posted on TigerFans.net Boards (http://www.tigerfans.net/boards) and the winner will be decided by TigerFans.net members on the message boards. We encourage your friends, family, & fellow Tigers to register to vote on the site so that you can win!

LAST DAY TO VOTE IS THURSDAY AT 12 NOON!

Attachments

• We-Are-TigerNation2.jpg
    We-Are-TigerNation2.jpg
    774.8 KB · Views: 2
Entries so far...

@mhogans4u:
Bz1JUIDCIAAu5IU.jpg

@brittanyb3661:
Bz1pBK5CcAAnze3.jpg
Bz3Q020CEAAyr5z.jpg

[attachment=156]No one has more SPIRIT than I do:D... I rep TEXAS SOUTHERN ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!!! #TeamTSU #GOooTIGERS #I:heart:MyHBCU #SetYoHomecomingOff

I Love My Alma Mater... The TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY... Enter me please, it's only right!!! #TeamTSU #GOooTigers #SetYoHomecomingOut

I've been reppin since my undergraduate days in UPC as Travel Chair & Vice President... It's TSU ALL the WAY or nothing else matters!!! #TeamTSU #GOooTIGERS #SetYoHomecomingOut

A flashback in time as the UPC Travel Chair and my Kappa Kappa Psi Line brothers... The good ole days as an undergrad... But the love never stopped there because I BLEED MAROON & GRAY!!! #TeamTSU #GOooTIGERS #SetYoHomecomingOff 

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2
TigerFans said:
CONTEST BREAKDOWN: 

SHOW OFF YOUR TIGER PRIDE & WIN 2 TICKETS TO THE HOMECOMING GAME IN THE PRESIDENTS CLUB SUITE! 

To enter, send us a reply/message on TigerFans.net Boards / Twitter / Facebook / Google+ / YouTube / Instagram with a picture or video of YOU or YOU & friends showing off your Tiger Pride by October 19, 2014. If you reply via social media, be sure to tag us or your entry might not be seen!

Entries will be posted on TigerFans.net Boards (http://www.tigerfans.net/boards) and the winner will be decided by TigerFans.net members on the message boards. We encourage your friends, family, & fellow Tigers to register to vote on the site so that you can win!

TALK ABOUT SCHOOL SPIRIT!  I CAN GIVE YOU SO MUCH TEXAS SOUTHERN SPIRIT YOU WOULD THINK I AM TEXAS SOUTHERN....I EVEN LET MY DAUGHTER & HER FRIEND USE SOME OF MY GEAR FOR THIS PAST SWAC TOURNAMENT

Attachments

• 1617354_10203040714399354_1067906383_o.jpg
    1617354_10203040714399354_1067906383_o.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 10005823_10203457872348042_786832416_o.jpg
    10005823_10203457872348042_786832416_o.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 0
Voting is ongoing... NOW until Thursday 10/23 at 12 noon!

Here are the entries
@mhogans4u
@brittanyb3661
2xTSUGrad
Yokika

If I missed you, send me a link to the entry and I'll be sure to include it.

2xTSUGrad said:
No one has more SPIRIT than I do:D... I rep TEXAS SOUTHERN ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!!! #TeamTSU #GOooTIGERS #I:heart:MyHBCU #SetYoHomecomingOff

I Love My Alma Mater... The TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY... Enter me please, it's only right!!! #TeamTSU #GOooTigers #SetYoHomecomingOut

I've been reppin since my undergraduate days in UPC as Travel Chair & Vice President... It's TSU ALL the WAY or nothing else matters!!! #TeamTSU #GOooTIGERS #SetYoHomecomingOut

A flashback in time as the UPC Travel Chair and my Kappa Kappa Psi Line brothers... The good ole days as an undergrad... But the love never stopped there because I BLEED MAROON & GRAY!!! #TeamTSU #GOooTIGERS #SetYoHomecomingOff 

You are the winner with [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]54.55% of the vote! PM me your contact info so we can get you these tickets![/font]

Back